Designed by Zaneti R&D, each product family possesses a unique design and striking form that defines its character and soul.
The 'Sprout' collection mirrors modern design through linearity and gentle, simple curves, offering a unique result.
Various forms and trials of aluminium-bending were implemented in early stages, to try and capture and refine early design details including:
- The optimal seating position and angle (comfort perspective)
- Degree of curvature to the product's seat (comfort perspective)
- A visually balanced product (design perspective)
Critical to the design process was ensuring that the selected materials worked in unison with the proposed design, without compromising any structural rigidity.
- Following previous collections, 'Sprout' was manufactured using premium-quality materials and endured intensive quality testing in our laboratories, which test for strength and durability, ensuring they withstand everything they may endure in their lifetime.
- The thickness of extruded aluminium tubing used in the product's frame, as well as gauge of sheet aluminium forming the seat/back, were considered to balance form with function.
- This was translated effectively during pre-production runs of the products through both manual and, later on, machine-based fabrication runs.
Zaneti are able to utilise up to 98% recycled aluminium during construction - 'Sprout' itself is also recyclable.
- Coatings/finishes are solvent-free and applied in a zero-release facility
- Colour and finish selections for these coatings were considered to best complement the design of the product, and the emotional effect the product forms have on the user.
- These colours and textured coatings were executed with great success and enabled the final product's form to come to light