Ellis Jones worked with Yume’s executive leadership team to capture and communicate their brand identity. Through research and workshops we mapped their key audiences, their values, preferences and needs, and defined a compelling value proposition to reach them. Our design studio articulated the brand strategy through a visual identity system that speaks to the maturity of the Yume model and platform, and ‘heros’ the brand purpose, while remaining ownable and differentiated from other players in the market.
Ellis Jones designed and facilitated an organisation wide co-design and creative branding process, culminating in the delivery of:
* A strategic brand identity
* Value proposition and key messaging
* Visual identity (inc. style guide)
* Launch collateral (inc. pitch decks, collateral, social channel badging and content treatments, packaging, identity livery, and website platform UI)
* Unique illustrations created by the agency’s talented artists and designers
* An activation plan outlining brand expression mapped to key customer group journeys.
* Armed with a renewed strategic direction, and a visual identity commensurate with experience and scale, Yüme relaunched to market in early 2021.