By bringing a multi-disciplinary approach of social impact, communications and design, Ellis Jones unpacked research findings and guided Oho through a series of creative workshops to ensure purpose and strategy was embedded within the Oho rebranding process.
Throughout the project, Ellis Jones:
* Conducted company research, perception research, a market review and a digital review (keywords, SEO, platforms) to understand the perceptions of child safety and Oho’s market presence.
* Completed customer empathy mapping, user journey mapping and user persona development to better understand key customer groups/target audiences.
* Undertook a brand identity and naming project integral to Oho’s strategic thinking which would be relevant, distinct and meaningful to all target audiences.
* Completed UX research, and gave direction for implementing the consumer-facing brand into the existing product platform.
* Developed a unique visual identity system, to position the business beyond a simple tech platform, highlighting the purpose and human connection.